AFT Fathom with licnese and crack is fluid dynamic simulation software for chemical engineers, used to calculate pressure drop and pipe flow distribution in liquid and low-velocity gas piping and ducting systems. Accurately simulate individual system components and interaction Tightly integrates equipment characteristics, analysis and output with your system’s schematic representation
Provides a wide array of features without sacrificing your need for a short learning curve
Frees you to focus on your system.
not the mechanics of software manipulation
Significantly improves the quality of systems engineering you can achieve, leading to less costly, more efficient and more reliable piping systems.
- Experiment with operating conditions and scenarios
- Easily change system input data, including valve positions, pump operation, control set points, pressures, temperatures and more
Import piping layouts from:
- CAESAR II® Neutral files supported by AutoPIPE®, ROHR2, TRIFLEX®, and others
PCF Files supported by AutoCAD Plant 3D®, SmartPlant®, CADWorx® and others
GIS shapefiles supported by ArcGis and others
- Import and export files in EPANET format
- Excel integration supporting data import and export Model a wide range of system components for both design and operational cases Vary your system line-up: open / close pipes and valves, turn pumps on or off, set control valves to fail position
- Specify alerts that automatically highlight output values that are out of range for flow, pressure, velocity, pump efficiency and more
- Select pumps from online manufacturer catalogs
- Compile catalogs of your frequently used piping components and select them from a drop-down list
- Address the viscosity and frictional changes associated with pumping non-settling slurries and a variety of other non- Newtonian fluids
- Calculate the cost of system pipes and components
- Clearly import Excel data into multiple scenarios and export with the Excel Export Manager.
AFT Fathom Software Details:
- Operating system: Windows x64
- Crack: Full
- Software size: 378 MB
- Installation guide: Yes