Basic Concepts of Chemistry Foundation Course by Udemy bringing to you a basic foundation course in the concepts of chemistry. The course consist of lectures on some basic concept of chemistry and the structure of the atom. Discussions on the nature of matter, the laws of chemical combination Daltons Atomic theory, and the concept of elements, atoms and molecules, concept of Molecular masses, mole concept, molar masses, percentage composition, empirical and molecular formula.
What you’ll learn
- This course will help all students who wish to acquire basic knowledge of chemistry in order to develop it into problem solving ability .
- The content of this course will also be useful for all those who wish to study chemistry as a separate subject in their curriculum.
- The fundamental details provided in this course will go a long way to help in giving answers to multiple choice questions asked in examinations.
- This course is a very useful revision methodology for the student of chemistry who has a mind to take up its study as a carrier option.
- 1 – Elements Compounds and Mixture
- 2 – Laws of Chemical Compositions
- 3 – Daltons law Atomic and Molecular Masses
- 4 – Mole Concept
- 5 – Molarity Molality Normality with Solved Problems
- 6 – Equilibrium and Concepts of pH
- 7 – Structure of the Atom
- 8 – Structure of the Atom 2
- 9 – Electronic Configurations
- Movie quality: MP4 | Video: h264, 1280 × 720
- Audio quality: Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
- Movie duration:03h, 20m
- Number of lessons: 9 lectures
- Language of instruction: English
- Compressed file size: 980 MB