Excel VBA macros for Chemical Engineers video course by udemy which teaches Excel applications in chemistry and chemical engineering. These are consuming a lot of time, and are prone to mistakes. If this is the case, then this course is for you.
What if we can automate our tasks? This would save us a lot of time, reduce the probability of making mistakes or even eliminate it, and shall let us focus on tasks that need more thinking. This can be done using Excel VBA macros.
What you’ll learn
- Learn basic programming principles in VBA
- Understand how to use Excel macros to automate tasks
- See how to create custom functions in Excel using VBA that can be used as Excel formulas
- See applications of VBA subroutines and functions in engineering tasks
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- A valid version of Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel 365 is preferred although not necessary.
- No programming experience needed
- Display data based on user input on Excel Input Box
- See how to group tables in the format we need and add them to different sheets.
- Add external sheets to our Excel calculation and link them with the main sheet depending on the user input on specific cells.
- Create custom functions that can be used as an Excel formula
- Copy data from a file to another automatically
- Apply the previous point on a bulk of files, where we shall
- Create a new directory
- Generate files format we need
- Copy data from each file to the corresponding new file
- Save the new file as pdf
- Movie quality: MP4 | Video: h264, 1280 × 720
- Audio quality: Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
- Movie duration: 5h 10 m
- Number of lessons: 31 lectures
- Language: English
- Compressed file size: 2.7 8GB