PetroPipe software for oil and gas with name and activation key from thePetroStreet useful for all chemical engineers who just want to perform some preliminary calculations and piping design. PetroPipe has the following features.
Key features of PetroPipe software
- 1. Pipe thickness calculation boiler piping, process piping, gas and water pipelines (as per ASME piping codes).
- 2. Miter design.
- 3. Piping branch / reinforcement calculations.
- 4. MAWP calculations.
- 5. Buried piping design.
- 6. Pressure safety valve reaction force calculation.
- 7. All data related to stress and other factors included in the software.
- 8. Fully compliant with ASME piping codes
- 9. Including ASME B31.1 – B31.3 – B31.4 – B31.5 – B31.8 standards.
- 10. Reinforcing Pad calculations.
- 11. Miter Bend calculations.
- 12. Maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP) calculations.
- 13. Buried Pipe Stress under External load calculations.
- 14. Liquid transmission piping calculations.
- 15. and …
PetroPipe software details:
- Supported operating systems:
- File size: 3.5 MB
- Name and activation key: It includes