Polymer Nanotubes Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Properties and Applications 2nd Edition pdf download. This edited volume brings together contributions from a variety of senior scientists in the field of polymer nanotube composites technology to shed light on the recent advances in these commercially important areas of polymer technology.
The book provides the following features:
- Reviews the various synthesis techniques, properties and applications of the polymer nanocomposite systems.
- Describes the functionalization strategies for single walled nanotubes in order to achieve their nanoscale dispersion in epoxy matrices.
- Provides insights into the multiscale modeling of the properties of PNT.
- Provides perspectives on the electron microscopy characterization of PNT.
- Provides information on synthesis and properties of polycarbonate nanocomposite.
- Describes the advanced microscopy techniques for understanding of the polymer/nanotube composite interfaces and properties.
- Presents an overview of the different methodologies to achieve micro-patterning of PNT.
- Describes the recent progress on hybridization modifications of CNTs with carbon
- nanomaterials and their further applications in polymer nanocomposites.
- Provides details on the foams generates with PNT.
- Author (s): Vikas Mittal
- Publisher: Wiley
- Year of publication: 2014
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: 9781118945926
- Number of pages: 490 pages
- Book format: PDF
- Compressed file size: 6.90 MB