Advanced Elastomeric Materials book pdf download, and elastomers are being used widely in many engineering applications. They can be used in extreme conditions such as corrosive environments or at high temperatures, therefore, it is difficult to predict their expected service life. This book reviews the fundamentals of elastomeric materials and their manufacturing techniques with emphasis on their physical and chemical properties. It contains eight chapters focusing on various aspects of elastomers.
- Chapter 1: An introduction of these materials is provided
- Chapter 2: classification of elastomeric materials is discussed while morphology
- Chapter3: compatibility of different elastomeric blends are discussed
- Chapter 4: contains the essentials of mechanical properties of different elastomeric materials and their response under mechanical conditions.
- Chapter 5: properties and applications of conductive elastomers are explained.
- Chapter 6: discusses the mechanical and electrical properties of elastomeric materials
- Chapter 7: deals with the applications of elastomers in aerospace and defense sectors.
- Chapter 8: discusses the biomedical applications of these materials.
- Author (s): Saeed Farrokhpay
- Year of publication: 2023
- Publisher: Arcler Press
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: 9781774695463, 9781774690741, 1774690748
- Number of pages: 296pages
- Book format: PDF
- File size: 8 MB