CFD Simulations in Comsol Multiphysics video course download a complete basic CFD simulation in COMSOL Multiphysics software and Fluid flow simulations. A course specially designed for students who have no prior knowledge of any CFD software. We will teach you from scratch and work through it to make a complete simulation workflow.
What you’ll learn
- CFD simulation
- fluid simulation
- fluid dynamics
What you will get in this course:
- 1. Complete guidance on using CFD for your project.
- 2. How to start your simulation workflow, create geometry, add boundary conditions, add mesh, simulate, post-process results
- 3. Walk through common mistakes beginners make in COMSOL.
- 4. Help you to learn and compare results with experimental data to access the result’s accuracy and quality.
- 5. Finally we teach you that how to conclude the results after post-processing. So that it is useful for you when you are writing your project report, thesis report or research paper.
- Section 1: Complete Basic Simulation on CFD model
- Lecture 1 Introduction
- Lecture 2 Start
- Lecture 3 Create a 2D Model File
- Lecture 4 Adding Geometry and Physics
- Lecture 5 Add mesh and Study
- Lecture 6 Running simulation
- Lecture 7 Fixing common error in SImulating the model
- Lecture 8 Results Analysis Part 1
- Lecture 9 Post Processing- Multiple Plots
- Lecture 10 Post Processing- Animations
- Lecture 11 Post Processing Advanced plotting 3D plot
- Section 2: Second Level
- Lecture 12 Create 2D geometry
- Lecture 13 Meshing and Physics
- Lecture 14 Running Simulation
- Lecture 15 Results and Plots
- Lecture 16 Advanced Plot Animation
- Lecture 17 Exporting Plot and plot data
- Section 3: Tips and Tricks Usefull for simulation
- Lecture 18 Why Meshing is important ? Learn with Example Demonstration
- Lecture 19 How to export result data from COMSOL
- Movie quality: MP4 | Video: h264, 1280 × 720
- Audio quality: Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
- Movie duration: 1h 59m
- Number of lessons: 20 lectures
- Language: English
- Compressed file size: 660 MB