Chemistry of Dehydrogenation Reactions and Its Applications book pdf download and focuses on advancement in the application of heterogeneous catalytic materials for the dehydrogenative synthesis of valuable organic compounds from substrates such as alcohols and simple aliphatic compounds. Several heterogeneous transition metals-based catalytic materials are explored for the synthesis of valuable chemicals for industrial applications. The book provides insight into the application of state-of-the-art technology for energy utilization and clean chemical synthesis.
- Offers a wide overview of dehydrogenation catalytic chemistry catalyzed by transition metals and their compounds.
- Helps design novel and more benign and uncomplicated protocols for the synthesis of valuable chemicals from readily available raw materials.
- Provides deeper insight into the aspect of dehydrogenation reactions for clean chemical synthesis via a cascade process.
- Summarizes new mechanistic details of dehydrogenation reactions, experimental side development and applications of dehydrogenation techniques.
- Explores alternative solutions for the assimilation and transportation of clean energy in the form of hydrogen energy utilization.
- Author (s): Syed Shahabuddin, Rama Gaur, Nandini Mukherjee
- Year of publication: 2024
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: 9781032343969, 9781032343976, 9781003321934
- Number of pages: 293 pages
- Book format: True PDF
- File size: 7 MB