The Merck Index is a specialized Merck Chemistry software and a comprehensive encyclopedia containing classified properties of chemical substances and compounds, pharmaceutical and biological compounds. The Merck Index: An Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, and Biologicals, 14th Edition.
Some information in this application:
– Different names of an item and brand and its abbreviations
– The structure of matter and its molecular formula
– Information about the synthesis of compounds
– Address and number of articles and patents related to the article
– Physical and chemical characteristics such as boiling point, melting point, density, etc.
– Properties and combinations used
– Precautions and safety of some compounds
– And …
For any question Contact us