B.Sc Chemistry-II 2nd Edition ebook pdf download krishna’s chemical energetics, equilibria & functional group organic chemistry. It has been written according to the latest Garhwal Syllabus to fulfill the requirement of B.Sc. I year II nd Sem students of all Colleges affiliated to Garhwal University, Uttarakhand
The book is written with the following special features:
- 1. It is written in a simple language so that all the students may understand it easily
- 2. It has an extensive and intensive coverage of all topics.
- 3. In each Chapter, Solved Examples are given based on different Topics.
- 4. The complete Syllabus each paper has been divided into Seven Chapters.
- 5. Sufficient Subjective Questions and Objective type questions with Hints & Solutions given at the end of each chapter will enable students to understand the concept .
- Chapter 1: Chemical Energetics
- Chapter 2: Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 3: Ionic Equilibrium
- Chapter 4: Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 5: Alkyl and Aryl Halide
- Chapter 6: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 7: Aldehydes and Ketones
- Author (s): Akok Bariyar, D.S. Negi
- Year of publication: 2021
- Publisher: Krishna Prakashan
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: B092699GGD
- Number of pages: 379 pages
- Book format: PDF
- File size: 5.69 MB