Functional Materials for the Oil and Gas Industry: Characterization and Applications book pdf download. discusses the latest techniques in characterization and applications of functional materials in the oil and gas industry. It provides an expert review of recent developments in a variety of materials, such as ceramics, composites, and alloys, and covers all major aspects relevant to the industry, including asset management (corrosion), operation (pipeline engineering), energy management, and applications in extreme environments.
- Discusses modern characterization techniques, such as in situ TEM, SAXS, SANS, X-ray, and neutron tomography.
- Covers conventional and advanced nondestructive techniques (NDTs), such as ultrasonic testing and radiography for asset integrity checking in oil and gas sectors.
- Describes advanced properties of a variety of functional materials and their applications to the oil and gas field.
- Explains self-cleaning coating technologies and their applications and materials for renewable energy sources.
- Details advances in synthesis methods for functional materials.
- Features industrial aspects of afunctional materials application in each chapter.
- Author (s): Deepak Dwivedi (Editor), Amit Ranjan (Editor), Jitendra S. Sangwai
- Year of publication: 2023
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: 9781032151007, 9781032151014, 9781003242550
- Number of pages: 243 pages
- Book format: PDF
- File size: 6 MB