Heterocyclic Chemistry by Joule and Mills pdf download maintains the principal objective of earlier editions – to teach the fundamentals of heterocyclic reactivity and synthesis in a way that is understandable to second- and third-year undergraduate chemistry students. The inclusion of more advanced and current material also makes the book a valuable reference text for postgraduate taught courses, postgraduate researchers, and chemists at all levels working with heterocyclic compounds in industry.
- Extensive use of colour to highlight changes in structure and bonding during reactions
- Entirely new chapters on organometallic heterocyclic chemistry, heterocyclic natural products, especially in biochemical processes, and heterocycles in medicine
- New sections focusing on heterocyclic fluorine compounds, isotopically labeled heterocycles, and solid-phase chemistry, microwave heating and flow reactors in the heterocyclic context.
- Author (s): John A. Joule, Keith Mills
- Year of publication: 2010 1st edition
- Publisher: Wiley
- Writing language: English
- ISBN: 1405133007, 9781405133005, 9781405193658
- Number of pages: 720 pages
- Book format: PDF
- File size: 21 MB